ADSM-L

Re: server database deadlock

1997-08-04 23:23:06
Subject: Re: server database deadlock
From: David Ong <david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 20:23:06 -0700
I've seen this so many times it's becoming routine although our server is
at 2.1.0.9 on an AIX playform. When I reported the problem to ADSM, the
only thing I got back was to go to ptf12. I decided not to push the issue
since we will be going to ptf13 this coming weekend. Then if the problem
re-occurs, I will be escalating the issue pretty quickly.