ADSM-L

Re: Filtering Lotus Notes directories on

1997-07-30 20:15:23
Subject: Re: Filtering Lotus Notes directories on
From: dan thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 19:15:23 -0500
Brian,

   I am afraid that I have no other observations to offer.  I for one do
not understand why ADSM was designed to not allow exclusions to work on
subdirectories.  ADSM also makes you lump all directories into a single
management class, apparently.  (DIRMC)

At this point, I am out of ideas.  Hopefully someone else on the forum can
offer some words of wisdom.

Dan T.