ADSM-L

Re: Cleaning Up Old VOLHIST Entries

1997-07-28 09:40:34
Subject: Re: Cleaning Up Old VOLHIST Entries
From: Brian Jones <brian.jones AT NY.UBS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:40:34 -0400
     Guys,

     If I may humbly join your ongoing conversation with a question of my
     own. I usually keep 2 full copies of data base backup tapes. I
     recently issued a del volh type=dbb tod=07/23/1997. This command
     looked successful except when I do a q libvol I see 4 db backup tapes.
     How come the erroneous tapes have not gone to a scratch status.

     This has worked on previous occasions.

     Brian Jones
     Union Bank Of Switzerland