ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:06:44
I have experience the same performance using AIX server and 7331 8mm
tape library.  The funny thing is that if any of the files for
reclamation are still located in the disk storage pool, these take
forever to be copied to the new tape, but if the files come from other
tape volumes, these are copied at a reasonable rate.

Seems that the files on disk should be fast, and the files on tape
slower.

Barry T. Hill
BarryH AT ECHD DOT ORG