ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 client problems

1997-07-16 12:05:00
Subject: Re: OS/2 client problems
From: Sal Salak Juraj <IMCEAMS-KEBALINZ_CENTRAL_sal AT MSMAIL.KEBA.CO DOT AT>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:05:00 +0200
Hi Steve,

I have some OS2 clients in different versions here and I definitely
cannot see any performance degradation through ADSM scheduler
(except when scheduled backup runs).

I use TCP/IP connections only, with both SchedMod PROMPTed and POLling.
You may want to check if your users are 100% correct in describing
their problem, and then check your ADSM communications options.

I know few OS2 NetBios Applications
 which tend to eat CPU when doing nothing - maybe you check this?
(but I never tested ADSM over NetBios)

Juraj
sal AT keba.co DOT at