ADSM-L

Re: Strange behaviour for a reclaim.

1997-07-15 07:01:30
Subject: Re: Strange behaviour for a reclaim.
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 07:01:30 -0400
Wayne,
        I ran into a similar situation last week, except it was with migration
processing... turned out there was a problem with one of the 3590 drives
in the 3494... did you check for a hardware problem ???  BTW.... PTF13
is available for the ADSM server on AIX...  been running it since the
Sunday..

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com