ADSM-L

Re: Tracing

1997-07-14 09:04:54
Subject: Re: Tracing
From: Dave Barber <dbarber AT FORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:04:54 -0400
     I have a user who is testing ADSM for his environment, and wants to view
which files and directories have backed up. I also believe he would like to
know the amount of data sent for each file, and how long each file took to
process, if possible.

Regards,
David Barber

---------------------- Forwarded by Andrew Raibeck/San Jose/IBM on 07-14-97