ADSM-L

Re: Server Daemon hangs and nodes not rescheduled

1997-07-13 13:11:01
Subject: Re: Server Daemon hangs and nodes not rescheduled
From: dan thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 12:11:01 -0500
Brian,

  We experience problems similar to this when our TCP/IP network
experiences problems.  It appears as if the NT clients do not acknowledge
the loss of a session and hang.  You did not specifiy what caused your
problems originally so I do not know if it is the same problem.

I do think that IBM should enhance the client end as far as locked or lost
sessions are concerned.

Dan T.