ADSM-L

Re: Remote Netware client?

1997-07-11 14:21:26
Subject: Re: Remote Netware client?
From: Tim Dobrowolsky <tim AT CATRS.CAT.CC.MD DOT US>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 14:21:26 -0400
Thanks for your reply Jerry.  I take it you mean to use the win95 or whatever
client to back up the data as if it were dos file system.
This does not preserve netware trustee rights?  Am I following you correctly
here?  However these files will be owned and controlled by the user so that
part works.