Subject: Responses to many things.....
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 07:51:01 -0400
I Hope you did tell the person to add 3 Flats to the key signature also!

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 14:28:21 -0500
> From: "Ronald Woodard" <rwoodard AT iway1.iw DOT net>
> To: <tubaeuph AT u.washington DOT edu>
> Subject: Re: Need Help Learning Treble Clef

> This also works for Bari Sax parts. There were several times when we
> couldn't find Bari Sax parts or Tuba parts for some older music in marching
> band. We would give Tuba players a Bari Sax part if that was missing and
> they simply ignored the clef sign. The same for Bari Sax players if their
> part was missing. The parts were invariably the same anyway. Seems that
> composers don't have much imagination when it comes to bass line parts,

> Ronald

have their service provider change their "reply to " name without the person
realizing it, or having anything to do with it.  For example, my company
changed their name, and one evening, without warning, the email name was
changed to reflect this.  The result: I was forwarded all the mail inbound,
but the outbound mail had the wrong address.  I could not post to the list
because my new address was unknown to the listproc.  The solution for me was
provided by David Werden - he has (had) a web site that included a process to
sign off the list as part of his web page.  But guess who forgot to Bookmark
it!  Perhaps someone else has the page......

And lastly, despite the last few days' wort of activity, I think a lot of the
lack of posting is due to the fact that the University folks (students and
teachers) are taking advantage of the time out of the classroom/studio.  And
most of the students loose access to e-mail while at home.....  Wait until
September!

Another answer is that everyone is in Italy attending Roger Bobo's Big
Bash????

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com