ADSM-L

Re: What has become of ADSM support?

1997-07-09 10:06:02
Subject: Re: What has become of ADSM support?
From: Elvin Peterson <EPeterso AT SCJ DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:06:02 -0500
Melinda, I understand and feel your pain.  I've had a problem that's
been open since March, and I've bounced around the support wheel from
ADSM, to AIX, to TCP, back to ADSM, and back to TCP.  The clients who
own the data I'm supposed to be backing up are asking questions that I
can only answer with "I don't know, I'm still working on it".  I can
see signs that their understanding is close to getting to its limit.
Anyway, I'd be very interested in finding out when and how you get this
matter resolved.  I didn't see your direct email address, I would have
responded to you directly if I had.  Like you, I'm not interested in
airing dirty laundry or bashing support, I just want my problem
resolved.  I hope to hear from you.

Elvin Peterson
S.C. Johnson Wax
epeterso AT scj DOT com