ADSM-L

Re: ANR0530W/ANR9999D

1997-07-08 05:18:02
Subject: Re: ANR0530W/ANR9999D
From: Henk ten Have <hthta AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 11:18:02 +0200
 Barry Fruchtman (ADSM Development) wrote:

>The fix is in level 13, which has not made its way
>out of testing.
> The reason you haven't heard from IBM previously is
>that you haven't contacted service.

 Wrong. I did contact our local IBM service.
 And they told me about the (CLOSED) APAR.

> Posting to this list is not the same as calling IBM service.

 Right. I know. But I used to get hints and tips much quicker through
 this list as I get them from my local IBM service.

>Some of the developers
>and service people monitor this list as time permits,
>but there are no guarantees of response from this list.
>For that, you must contact IBM support.

 Right again. I know this list is not officially supported by IBM,
 but IBM support people do participate in the discussions, along
 with other ADSM users.

>For the temporary fix, you must also contact IBM service.

 Right again. I did and I wait and wait and wait......

TTFN

Henk (no hard feelings) ten Have
hthta AT sara DOT nl