ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude with DFS

1997-07-07 07:17:55
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude with DFS
From: Heinz Flemming <rz36 AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 13:17:55 +0200
According to Alexander Verkooyen:

> I added this line to the options file, dsm.opt:
>
> DFSINCLEXCL             /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/dfsinclexcl

  The manuel  AFS/DFS Backup Clients  says:

  This option is placed in the client system options file.

Heinz

Heinz Flemming                             flemming AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Heinz Flemming                             flemming AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Computing Center, University of Karlsruhe
Zirkel 2, P.O.Box 6980
D-76128 Karlsruhe
Germany

phone 0721 - 608 6427                                  fax 0721 - 37550