ADSM-L

Help ..

1997-06-27 13:17:07
Subject: Help ..
From: Thomas Bartiromo <tombart AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 13:17:07 EDT
Greetings,
I've just noticed an alarming problem.  When I bring up the ADSM client
and choose: restore, by directory tree or file spec it shows NO files
available!.  This is on a mix of NT4 (2.1.0.6) and AIX 4( 2.1.0.5) clients.
The server is AIX 4.1.4 (2.1.5.10).  If i issue a q backup -ina -subdir=yes
* or c:\*.* I receive more files (I) but still not what I should be seeing.
@200 files as oppossed to @18k files.

The scheduled events seem to be running fine, when I look at the client
dsmsched log files they show all files being sent (@15k objects backed up)
However, when the backup runs the next day I see @15k objects backed up
again ?? as if it didn't know it had been backed up.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Bartiromo
tombart AT us1.ibm DOT com