ADSM-L

Novell Intranetware 4.11 ADSM

1997-06-26 15:01:37
Subject: Novell Intranetware 4.11 ADSM
From: Chris Berthaut <cberthaut AT WORLDNET.ATT DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:01:37 -0500
Anyone know of any issues with Novell's Intranetware 4.11 being backed
up with ADSM? We have had a 4.1 server backing up via ADSM for several
months now and upgraded it 4.11 2 nights ago. Since then we see the
following error message in the DSMERROR.LOG file:
   (SMDR-1.0-24) An internal error has occurred. Either the list has no
more entries or the specified name space type does not exist.
   PrivIncrFileSpace: Received rc=131 from fioGetDirEntries:
JFCTEST\SERVER SPECIFIC INFO
   ANS4031S Internal program error.  Please see your service
representative.
   ANS4847E Scheduled event 'LAN_SCHED' failed.  Return code = 4.
The TSA and SMDR files that 4.11 upgraded are newer than the ones that
were installed by ADSM. In fact, I'm not sure that this is a 4.11 issue,
it's just that the problem started the day after the upgrade was
performed.
Any insights would be helpful!!
Chris Berthaut
Hibernia National Bank