ADSM-L

Re: Win NT restore

1997-06-25 00:07:44
Subject: Re: Win NT restore
From: rmf <finnell AT EROLS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 00:07:44 -0400
I haven't tried it, but... you might try doing the restore, even restore
the registries and the reinstall NT as an upgrade, it should update your
registry entries for the system drivers....hmmm. Otherwise the install,
restore all but the registry entries seems like it should work,except
you'll lose any customized registry settings. Please post what your work
around, interesting.
-Bob

--
The opinions of the Captain are not necessarily those of MANAGEMENT!
The opinions of the Captain are not necessarily those of MANAGEMENT!