ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-06-24 15:50:22
From: Noel Hermans <nhermans AT CONNECT DOT BE>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:50:22 +0100
At 08:56 24/06/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Does anyone know a publication number for the ADSM Connect documentation ?
>
>I am trying to install and configure ADSM Connect and EBU but I have no
>documentation.
>
>Thanks
>
>Best Regards
>
>Bob Tetstall
>Managed Operations / Service Delivery                   IBM Diegem , Belgium
>
>Tel. +32 (2) 718 4530  ,  Fax. +32 (2) 718 4023            Internet :
>ciw240 AT be.ibm DOT com

Hallo Bob,

I have recently ordered the new version of the redbook 'Using ADSM to Back
Up Databases'
SG24-4335-02. In this book there is a section 'Using ADSM and EBU to Back
Up Oracle
Databases' (+- 35 pages), in this section you can find how to install EBU
and configure
ADSMConnect Agent for Oracle BACKUP, how to take offline/online backups,
restore , ...
I will copy this section for you if you want ?

Best Regards,

Noel