ADSM-L

Deleting files from backups.

1997-06-20 08:44:10
Subject: Deleting files from backups.
From: Todd Schneeberger <trs AT BINC DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 07:44:10 -0500
        Is it possible to delete individual files once they are backed up,
but no longer necessary? ie..  I backup some "WIP" directories that have
important data in them, but after 6-8 months, I want to delete it completely.
        How can I do that? Delete Filespaces does not go down to the
invidual file level, does it?? Otherwise the only choice would be to create
policies for this special data, and then have it expire quickly, but this is
to difficult for what should be simple.
        Any ideas would be appreciated - thanks.
Regards,

Todd Schneeberger <trs AT binc DOT net>
Berbee Information Networks Corp.
N14 W23833 Stoneridge Drive