ADSM-L

ADSM User Groups at a City Near You

1997-06-17 10:31:12
Subject: ADSM User Groups at a City Near You
From: Rob Frankel <rfrankel AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:31:12 CDT
We've already got on in Philly (PAW), and New York (BAG), Chicago
(ACES), and Kansas City (unnamed). But more are coming in the next 6
weeks.  These group meetings have been very well attended and received.

The following lists those ADSM user groups coming up shortly, and how
you can enroll in them. Send me a note if you'd like a fax of the flyer
for any of these events.

   To enroll, call 800-289-0579 with the appropriate confirmation code:

   Location               Date/Time               Confirmation Code
   Minneapolis, MN        June 26  - 12:30 p.m.       345481
   Costa Mesa, CA         July 8   - 12:30 p.m.       345484
   Madison, WI            July 15  -  8:30 a.m.       347583
   Cincinnati, OH         July 22  -  8:30 a.m.       347581
   Dallas, TX             August 5 -  8:30 a.m.       346943

If you're in a city not listed above, and would like to get a user group
started, drop me a line. I'd be happy to help!

P.S. In addition, if you did not receive a new quarterly newsletter
called "ADSM offBeat" back in March, we're coming out with our next one
this month. To subscribe (NO CHARGE), please send your name, company,
and address to: clubadsm AT vnet.ibm DOT com with a note asking to subscribe!