ADSM-L

I/O Error

1997-06-16 13:48:00
Subject: I/O Error
From: Bill King <bill AT NSMC.PARTNERS DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 12:48:00 -0500
Hi all,

I have adstar for os/2 v2.x.  I have an exabyte 210 scsi library (two drive
model).  I came in on Monday morning and there was a tape sticking 1/2 way
out of the exabyte.  The tape had been eaten by the exabyte.  I removed the
tape and reset the adstar server and exabyte with a power off.  The adstar
server came up without any problems as well as the exabyte.  I had to
remove the tape from adstars storage pool.  I then tried to run AUDIT
LIBRARY.  I ran the command and get an i/o error for both tape drives.  I
can label tapes in both drives with adstars DSMLABEL program, so I'm a
little confused as to what the problem would be.

Any help would be appreciated...
Thank You
Bill King