ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for AIX Server -Reply

1997-06-12 17:18:28
Subject: Re: ADSM for AIX Server -Reply
From: Michael Kaczmarski <kacz AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 17:18:28 -0400
All ADSM servers are multi-threaded.  The ADSM 2.1.0 AIX server uses
heavy-weight processes for the threads, while the ADSM 2.1.5 server utilizes
the pthread kernel available on AIX 4.1.4+.  The ADSM 2.1.5 product is better
suited for SMP environments.

Mike Kaczmarski
IBM Corporation
ADSM Development