ADSM-L

Re: Full backup whit client NT

2015-10-04 18:07:24
Subject: Re: Full backup whit client NT
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 6/9/97 10:26AM
Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

______________________________ Forward Header =
__________________________________
Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    6/9/97 10:26 AM

Wouldn't the next backup (selective or incremental) just cause the =
objects
to then rebind to the that management class, thereby undoing the =
extended
retention?  I thought that previous discussions led to the conclusion =
that a
weekly or monthly backup done in addition to incrementals would have to =
be
done via archive because of this binding issue.