ADSM-L

Re: reclamation priority

1997-06-10 13:54:21
Subject: Re: reclamation priority
From: "Spencer, Mike" <Mike.Spencer AT SEA.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:54:21 -0400
I set up an administrative command that is scheduled.

def sched start_fs_mig t=a cmd='upd stg xxx_yyy hi=a lo=b' -
startt=08:00
def sched reset_fs_mig t=a cmd='upd stg xxx_yyy hi=c lo=d'
startt=08:30

The schedule is start_fs_mig and reset_fs_mig and all they do is run at
certain times, and do updates to the storage pool and update the hi and
lo thresholds.