ADSM-L

SCSI I/O Error, DLT2000, Breecehill Q215, Windows NT, Adaptec 2940 Controller

1997-06-09 17:30:49
Subject: SCSI I/O Error, DLT2000, Breecehill Q215, Windows NT, Adaptec 2940 Controller
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 15:30:49 -0600
I'm getting intermittent I/O write errors in the configuration described above.
 Tends to happen most often when there is contention between one drive and
another on the single SCSI bus I have.  But, it has happened on a simple
migrate from disk to tape.  I'm thinking SCSI timeout that the drive isn't
handling well.

Anyone else seen this?

Ideas?

Thanks,