ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:07:24
     OK, this one is AIX 4.1 w/ ADSM server 2.1.0.12

     dsm01.soft: Atape.driver 2.5.2.1  C  IBM AIX Enhanced Tape and Medium
     dsm01.soft: atldd.driver 2.4.1.0  C  IBM Automated Tape Library

     this one is AIX 4.2 w/ ADSM server 2.1.5.12

     dsm02.soft: Atape.driver 2.5.2.1  C  IBM AIX Enhanced Tape and Medium
     dsm02.soft: atldd.driver 2.5.1.0  C  IBM Automated Tape Library

     Now I've been looking through old notes and other areas (even where I
     downloaded the new Atape.driver)  and I'm not having any luck on
     finding out the diff between atldd.driver 2.4.1.0 & 2.5.1.0
     Thus I don't know if my one is behind or it is the diff between an smp
     & non-smp environment.
     This is all probably because I have a lynch mob out after me 'cause
     the way one server is not acting right (the 'ol q mount shows 1 less
     than actual, thus jobs fail 'cause no drives are available)

     and the way our mail server throws away files out of our save baskets
     isn't helping either!

     anyone got their copy of the info on the drivers handy...?

     later
          DWight

--MimeMultipartBoundary--