ADSM-L

fromdate with 'dmsc delete archive'

1997-06-06 15:15:09
Subject: fromdate with 'dmsc delete archive'
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:15:09 -0700
Is there any functional reason why ADSM does not support the
"-fromdate" option when executing an archive delete command from
the command-line client?

I've tried, without success to use the "-fromdate" option, and
looking at the differences between the help info for "dsmc
archive" and "dsmc delete archive" it appears that "-fromdate" is
not a valid option for deleting files.

Am I missing something here? I don't know if the GUI supports
this or not.

-- Tom
"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
 game and the good lord came to take me   Archivist, Feature Animation
 the next day ... at least I could        DreamWorks SKG
 die happy." - Beano Cook, ESPN           <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>