ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:07:24
I agree with what the other messages said....Make your backup window
longer and things will restart.  However, we have had experiences where
backups are running and the ADSM server itself crashed and was
restarted.  In this case, backups that were actively backing up tend to
'hang'  and the schedules on the clients need to be restarted,
especially the NT clients.  Other client backups that did not start yet
will pick up during their window once ADSM is back up.
Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 642-5944
Win 272-5944