ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:07:23
     Well, first the ANR9999D is a generic "something is wrong"
     what does your activity log look like... what does the system log look
     like... did  you get a data check on the device holding the db when
     this showed up?  some other device check ?

     A possible example of where you might see such a combination of events
     could be:
     You're performing your retrieve...
     An operator does a "v 192,,,offline"
     ADSM says "Hey!, WHAT !" ANR9999D
     then follows with the ANR0540W your data base is screwed...
     now this is just a random example but any time you see an ANR9999D
     something funny is going on... OR you are really hosed up %-(
     hope this helps...
     later
         Dwight

Subject: ANR0540W message
Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU) at unix,mime
Date:    6/3/97 4:47 PM

Hi all,
First of all I'd like to thank those of you who helped me with my "little bitty
files problem".

My latest ADSM experience below.

I'm running on an MVS server. While attempting to restore a Novell server
the restore fails with error message ANR0540W and ANR9999D. The
ANR0540W message is described below. Can't find ANR9999D.
Anybody know what this means? Is my Database corrupt? I hope not.

4.71        ANR0540W

ANR0540W Retrieve or restore failed for session session number for
ANR0540W Retrieve or restore failed for session session number for
node
       node name (client platform) - data integrity error detected.
       Explanation:  The server ends a file retrieval operation for the
specified session because an internal
       database integrity error has been encountered on the server.
       System Action:  The server ends the specified session and
continues operation.
       User Response:  Contact your service representative.

--MimeMultipartBoundary--