ADSM-L

Novell/ADSM and IPX/SPX

1997-06-02 12:46:01
Subject: Novell/ADSM and IPX/SPX
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 12:46:01 -0400
Christo,
  One item is to ensure that you have the latest version of
Novell's code on the OS/2 system.  The readme indicates a new
minimum requirement ( with IP21020 ) of NetWare Requester 2.11
with an additional fix from Novell contained in OS2C5.EXE.
Check the readme for an ftp url.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development