ADSM-L

Re: Archives

1997-05-29 22:07:51
Subject: Re: Archives
From: "A. Harry Williams" <HARRY AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 22:07:51 EDT
On Thu, 29 May 1997 09:18:08 -0500 Dan Wittenberg said:
>Is there anywhere that keeps current archives of the ADSM-L list?  I
>checked the one listed on IBM's site:
>http://www.beckman.uiuc.edu/groups/biss/VirtualLibrary/mail/adsm/
>but it hasn't been updated since September 1996.

Umm, we do.  You can get them via normal Listserv commands
or via our experimental web-listserv access interface.

Logs are kept monthly, and you can obtain them by sending to
LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU a command such as

GET ADSM-L LOG9705

or the the URL

http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvlists

and select ADSM-L from the list.  This is an experimental system
and we will take suggestions and error reports, but this is
experimental so things may change (including other URLs)
and response to problems may not be immediate.