ADSM-L

Re: Automating DB2/2 backups

2015-10-04 18:08:07
Subject: Re: Automating DB2/2 backups
From: dtaylor AT amoco DOT com
To: evanloon
     I used to administer several OS/2 machines, some of which had DB2/2
     databases on them. Not sure if this can be done but have you tried=20
     having a rexx execute your manual backup (this provided you can get
     around the prompts) to another drive on the machine and then have
ADSM=20
     backup the 2 or 3 files created by the backup.=20
    =20
      I can't believe their isn't a way to create a backup on OS/2 =20
     programatically. I'll ask one of the guys in my old group to give
it a=20
     spin. . .=20
    =20
     Damon Taylor