ADSM-L

Preventing backup of zero-length files?

1997-05-27 12:44:27
Subject: Preventing backup of zero-length files?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 12:44:27 -0400
I gather that there is no way to prevent ADSM from backing up zero-length files.
It is desirable to keep it from doing so in that such a backup copy displaces
a viable backup copy; and it is far less expensive to keep it from doing that
than it would be to increase the VERExists copygroup number.
If anyone has figured a way around this, I'd benefit from user tips.
     thanks,  Richard Sims  Boston University OIT