ADSM-L

OS/2 DLT2000 - ANR8420E

1997-05-16 14:07:04
Subject: OS/2 DLT2000 - ANR8420E
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 14:07:04 -0400
 Chriso,
   I'm sorry you received incorrect information.
The ftp server maintains udpates to installed servers.
There have been no free upgrades from version 1 to version 2 servers.
An upgrade must be purchased and installed before the
version 2 code maintenance can be applied.
   Version 1 for OS/2 went out of maintenance at the end
of March.
DLT2000 was included in V1 from ptf 9 on.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development