ADSM-L

OS/2 adsm server + DLT4700

1997-05-09 13:36:05
Subject: OS/2 adsm server + DLT4700
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 13:36:05 -0400
 Christo,
   The device name for the library is AUTOxy$;  The device
name for tape drives is TAPExw$.
In the above x is for the SCSI adapter number starting at 0.
y is the SCSI id of the autochanger.
w is the SCSI id of the tape drive.
You can run the ADSMSDI command to find these values.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development