ADSM-L

Re: Novell 4.11

1997-05-09 10:46:33
Subject: Re: Novell 4.11
From: "Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 10:46:33 -0400
We start our Novell schedules with an dsmsched.ncf file that we create
that contains the netware id that was created for adsm.  ex: load dsmc
sched -PAS=xxxx -nwuser=xxxid:passwd

This id for adsm has to have supervisor equivalency and we allow up to 3
concurrent sessions, and do not expire the password.  This usually works
well for us, but on occasion, the schedule prompts for the netware id.
We reply, and things are fine for a while.  But, after a while,we may
still get prompted... I don't know why...I had opened a pmr with IBM on
this and got nowhere.  My Novell servers are older... 3.11 and 3.12
levels.

Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 642-5944