ADSM-L

Re: NetWare 4.11

1997-05-05 14:17:31
Subject: Re: NetWare 4.11
From: Patrick Gilman <gilmanpa AT HLTHSRC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 14:17:31 -0400
Bill,

The Netware client instructions for ptf7 say to use the TSA410 that comes with
Netware 4.11.  You may want to look on Novell's Web site to see what the latest
patch may be, it should be called SMSUPx.EXE (x is the latest version #).  TSA
issues aside, I have had great success with backing up my 4.10 servers.  The
biggest thing to do is NOT enable ADSM compression if the volumes are
compressed.

Patrick Gilman (Vanstar Corporation)
Healthsource, Inc.
Hooksett, NH

>>> Bill King <bill AT NSMC.PARTNERS DOT ORG> 05/05/97 02:56PM >>>
I have ADSTAR V1.2 FOR OS/2.

Is there anything I should be aware of when trying to backup netware 4.11?

Do I use the netware 4.1 tsa (TSA410.NLM) on the netware server?

Thank You
bill king