ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade the STK library from 4 to 6 drives

1997-05-05 12:22:46
Subject: Re: Upgrade the STK library from 4 to 6 drives
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 12:22:46 -0400
I think all the instructions you need are in the README file for enhADSM
version 2.1.0.12.

Since you already have the 4 DLT 4000 drives running, most of your 9710
definitions already exist.
*       Have the CE install the two additional drives.
*       From AIX, run cfgmgr so that AIX recognizes the new drives.
*       From ADSM, enter the DEFINE DRIVE command to add the two additional
drives to the library.
        This is described in section 9.2 of the enhADSM README.