ADSM-L

NT client - ntuser.dat?

1997-05-01 08:28:08
Subject: NT client - ntuser.dat?
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Moir AT VM.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 07:28:08 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  elizabeth.moir AT vm.ssw.abbott DOT com

I was unable to identify the person who sent that note, but I want to express
my thanks for your time and trouble.  This same person also explained a
problem with restoring NT 4.0 and NTUSER.dat files very thoroughly and
completely.  I've included both these notes in my personal "problem
resource" collection.

Again, thanks so much for the time and consideration you put into both these
documents.

Betsy
*** Forwarding note from OWNERAD1--INTERNET 97/04/30 08:49 ***

TO:         NOREPLY  INTERNET  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
FROM:       OWNERAD1 INTERNET  owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
DATE:       04/30/97 08:49
SUBJECT:    NT client - ntuser.dat?