ADSM-L

Re: Script to recreate Policy Domains / MgmtClass / ...

1997-04-25 15:18:56
Subject: Re: Script to recreate Policy Domains / MgmtClass / ...
From: postman <postman AT EPDS.UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:18:56 +0100
Gary Luther wrote:

> Peter;
> I would also be interested in the below mentioned script. Thanks

Peter,
Peter,
Can you also send me the script

        \ /
        + +
Mark Smiles                         Tel: +44 -(0)1628-587204  Grenfell
House
                                    FAX: +44 -(0)1628-587221  Grenfell Road
IBM Exploration Production Solutions                          Maidenhead
E-Mail: postman AT epds.uk.ibm DOT com  mds AT epds.uk.ibm DOT com
Berkshire
SL6 1ES