ADSM-L

Re: Migrations doesnt't work: ANR1025W, but why ?

1997-04-21 08:42:45
Subject: Re: Migrations doesnt't work: ANR1025W, but why ?
From: Peter Carranti <carrantip AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 08:42:45 -0400
Joerg,

We experienced this problem a number of months ago and opened an ETR with
IBM on it.  I never did get a good explanation or resolution as to why it
was happening.  It occurred on at least 3 separate occasions.  We had
plenty of scratch volumes defined in the secondary pool, yet we received
the same messages you did.  Unfortunately, I can't find the details of the
ETR record.

I supplied IBM with a lot of detailed information on our storage pools,
management classes, etc, but nothing pointed to why we would have this
problem.  The problem disappeared as mysteriously as it appeared and has
not returned.

I would suggest opening a problem with IBM and let them look at your
specific environment.

Best of luck,
Pete