ADSM-L

Re: Adstar NT & Exchange

1997-04-18 12:10:37
Subject: Re: Adstar NT & Exchange
From: "Hohmann, Roger" <Roger_Hohmann AT MG.MAN DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:10:37 +0200
Hi,

our exchange database is not too large so we can back up the whole thing
at night. We are using Preschedulecmd /Postschedulecmd for stopping and
starting the database. For example, our
preschedule batchfile contains the following commands:

net stop "MS Exchange Internet Mail Connector"
net stop "MS Schedule+ Frei/Belegt-Connector"
net stop "MS Exchange-Verzeichnissynchronisation"
net stop "MS Exchange Message Transfer Agent"
net stop "MS Exchange-Informationsspeicher"
net stop "MS Exchange-Verzeichnis"
net stop "MS Exchange-Systemaufsicht"

I started this six weeks ago, we had just one problem: adsm client and
server lost connection and they were waiting for each other, so the
backup did not end and exchange did not start.

R. Hohmann