ADSM-L

Re: Win 32 AC - DC client?

1997-04-09 13:09:32
Subject: Re: Win 32 AC - DC client?
From: Orin Rehorst <rehorst AT NEOSOFT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 12:09:32 -0500
Trevor Foley wrote:
Trevor Foley
09/04/97 14:00
On:

Hi Jerry,

The thing that comes to mind straight away is that if you install on Win95,
you will not have any registry entires on NT. I'm not certain, but I think
that the only thing that creates registry entries (we're only talking about
a Backup/Archive client here right (not a server)?) is the scheduler. I
guess that after installation from Win95, you could boot NT and then run
the service installation utility).

Other than that, my guess is that you should be OK.

Trevor
 From where do you get boot manager?
TIA

--