ADSM-L

I/O errors on DLT4700 tape drive

1997-03-28 11:40:06
Subject: I/O errors on DLT4700 tape drive
From: Ron Heflin <RON.X.HEFLIN AT X400GW.AMERITECH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 11:40:06 -0500
  Cyndi

    I had the exact same problem with the DLT4700 tape library on an NT
server as you are having.  You need a new ADSMSCSI driver installed.
The one I had was dated 9/16/96.  I had to install the one dataed
2/14/97.

    I got the driver from an IBM ftp site but I do not remember the name
of the site.  Contact IBM and tell them you need the ADSMSCSI driver
dated 2/14/97 or later.  When you get the driver remember to install it
in \WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS.

   Ron Heflin
   IBM Global services