ADSM-L

Outstanding mount requests during restore not shown by q req

1997-03-26 07:05:47
Subject: Outstanding mount requests during restore not shown by q req
From: Dieringer Walter VAI/COI <Dieringe AT LINZ.VAI.CO DOT AT>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 13:05:47 +0100
When a restore operation needs some offline tape,
the outstanding mount request is not displayed correctly:
        adsm> q req
        ANR8352I Requests outstanding:
                {{here comes really nothing !!! - not any character}}
        adsm>y

My clients: 2.1.0.2, 2.1.0.5, 2.1.0.6G
My servers: 2.1.5.6, 2.1.5.12 on AIX4.1.4
The only combination that works is server 2.1.5.6 with client 2.1.0.2 !!
All other combinations of servers and clients are incorrect !!

Currently I use the following WORKAROUND:
"q sess f=d" shows the volume name requested by the session.
After the checkin of this volume ANR8352I will disappear
although I don't give any reply.

Any suggestions ?
        Walter