ADSM-L

Winnt 4.0

1997-03-24 04:46:25
Subject: Winnt 4.0
From: Bengt Sjodin <bengt.sjodin AT SKANDIA DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 10:46:25 +0100
Hello List
I just found out about this list, and now i hope some one can help me !!
we have a few servers vith adsm 2.5 and 2.6 running on winnt 4.0 sp1
we use Compaq proliant 2500/5000 and IBM pc server 320  128 Mb ram.
During and 30 min after backup the processor is really busy!!
some of the servers is working fine, and some is busy
the configuration on the servers are the same
In the task manager all backup processes are closed but it seems
like something still holds the processor
ex, taskmanager use 4 times as much cpu then normal..
after 30 min though, its back to normal

Can some one give me a hint on what to do !!??

Thank you !!

//Benke