ADSM-L

support for Novell Unixware client

1997-03-14 15:56:39
Subject: support for Novell Unixware client
From: Mark Simonds <msimond AT USWEST DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:56:39 -0700
QUESTION: Novell Unixware client on ATT Conversant VRU?

   Does anyone know about ADSM support for configuration?

   I have heard folks talk about Linux machines running other code,
   does anyone have any tales of magic about code compatability with
   Unixware? I have not experience with this OS.

Thanks in advance!

  Mark Simonds
  U.S. West  ~  Life's Better Out Here
Systems Analyst | (303)624-3482 : msimond AT uswest DOT com