ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:09:30

  I use different high level qualifiers because vaulting and so forth is
  different and I need keep up
  with how many tapes are tied up to each server.
  Thanks,
  Paul

  >>Julie said

--0__=xqNuPG7L7tVaTmJNSWkUN86TVYBZUI5CLfR4H7is12pHoRRb3MCaYzYs
  For those of you running 2 ADSM servers on 1 MVS machine:
  For those of you running 2 ADSM servers on 1 MVS machine:
  Do you have the same HLQ specified for both database bkups?  For both
  sets of tape pools?  I'm referring to that uncataloged dataset name
  that shows up on the tapes.  I see no reason to make them different,
  the databases will keep track by volser anyway.  Does anyone know of
  a reason why I should specify different HLQs for those tape dataset
  names?
  Thanks!
  Julie Phinney
  JULPHINN AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM

--0__=xqNuPG7L7tVaTmJNSWkUN86TVYBZUI5CLfR4H7is12pHoRRb3MCaYzYs--