ADSM-L

Re: Restoring more than one version of a file

1997-03-10 10:02:28
Subject: Re: Restoring more than one version of a file
From: Dean Roy <dean AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:02:28 EST
Thanks for the info Jerry!

I tried it on Windows 95 and indeed it does work there.  The platform I was
working on was SunOS and nothing seems to work there. If I perform the
exact same commands on my Sun box, I only get the more recent version of the
file selected - the older ones don't get restored and I don't get an error
message.

There seems to be an inconsistency between platforms here!

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083