ADSM-L

Re: 2 questions

1997-03-07 14:54:17
Subject: Re: 2 questions
From: Julie Phinney <julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:54:17 EST
*** Comments From: JULPHINN - JULIE PHINNEY; 03/07/97 01:48pm
Thanks!
I have a report that runs daily telling me who owns which onsite
tapes (because collacation is on)  and I do it just the way you've
said (Q CON, then check the first file only).  Does anyone out there
have Collocation turned ON for their offsite storage pool?  Does this
increase, significantly, the amount of offsite tapes you have?

*** Original Author:  I1014833 @ IBMMAIL - ** Remote User **; 03/07/97 01:38pm