ADSM-L

Solaris 2.5.1 ADSM Client

1997-03-05 09:42:21
Subject: Solaris 2.5.1 ADSM Client
From: Mike Tramont <mtramont AT FORD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 09:42:21 -0500
The Feb 27 announcement states that using PTF 6 will result in a FULL backup if
you've been using PTF 5 on Solaris 2.5.1 / 2.5:

>Please also note again that if you backed up files on Solaris 2.5 or
>Solaris 2.5.1 with PTF 5, you will get an initial full backup on
>the first incremental with PTF 6, due to the APAR fix for IC15350.

Does anyone know what happens to the File Versioning on the Client after this
initial FULL backup?  (Do we lose inactive versions?)

Micheal Tramont
Ford Motor Company
mtramont AT ford DOT com

<--------- Forwarding Note ------------>